Group/individual media consumption
I prefer to use group media consumption rather than individual media consumption for several reasons. One reason why I prefer group media consumption is that you can socialize with friends while enjoying the media you are using. For example, when your playing a games console against your friends it is really fun because you are enjoying the media and you are socializing with friends. Furthermore, when you go to the cinema with friends it is a really fun day out as you and a group of friends can watch the movie while sharing jokes. In addition, social media is another popular collective media consumption that I really like to use. You can connect with friends and family; you will always stay in touch with them which is fantastic.
Individual media consumption has its advantages and disadvantage but I prefer group media consumption because when you use individual media you cant connect with friends; it is just you using the media. As a result, when using media you won't enjoy it as much as if you were with friends in my opinion.
No comments:
Post a Comment